Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back to the Sea Side


We have made it back to BK successfully. Thank you for your prayers. The journey back took about 5 1/2 hours by taxi, (Mercedes Benz). Our taxi driver was a good man. It seemed that he and I made a connection. For some reason when we reached our destination and said our goodbye's, he embraced my hand with passion and gave me a different smile than the norm. One that said so much to me. I enjoyed him and our time together. Lord, I pray for this man, that he saw You and because of that, seeks to see You again. Pray with me that the Lord will continue to use this man to bring His people to and fro. That he will continue to see Jesus' image displayed to him and that he will long to know Him as a result.

We will finish up our last few days here on the sea side and then head home. We thank you for taking this journey with us. We pray that your heart burns for the nations. Continue to pray for these people and continue to pray that God will raise up harvesters to harvest these people He longs for. We love you, my brothers and sisters. May, "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment